Position: Vice President of Marketing
If you’re a senior marketing executive looking for a new challenge, take a look at our new VP of Marketing opportunity. Together with our client, a global, technology company making waves in the Business Intelligence field, we’re looking for a Marketing and Strategy expert. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with experience in the IT field and with a sincere drive to develop, build, and execute strategies that knock out competition and leverage creative instincts, along with proven data. Here, you’ll lead the North American marketing vision and work closely with the sales organization and technical teams to launch our client’s newest product, in a new space.
The Vice President of Marketing is responsible to deliver these Metrics:
-Lead Generation, Conversion Rate, and Revenue
- Develop, implement, and drive a cohesive marketing strategy to increase brand awareness
- Builds, develops and manages marketing team capable of achieving objectives and initiatives
- Oversee all customer facing communications and materials. Assure that the brand identity is consistently applied across all media.
- Work closely with the sales organization to achieve business objectives through effective marketing programs.
- Identify, develop and provide ongoing support for new distribution channels. Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Manage external marketing agency relationships to assure the effective execution of marketing programs and projects.
- Design, implement, and manage online and offline marketing programs, with a strong focus on customer acquisition and retention. Relentlessly measure, evaluate and optimize campaigns.
- Oversee website and strive for continuous improvement of website conversion capabilities through SEO, look/feel and navigation best practices.
- Guide the identification, planning and execution of events, trade shows and sponsorship opportunities.
- Manage tracking and reporting of marketing programs and provide management reports and insights as needed. Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
1. Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
2. Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
3. Strong B2B marketing background with an emphasis in enterprise software sales
4. Experience evaluating creative messages, analyzing results and optimizing campaigns.
5. Demonstrated success translating corporate business goals into strategic marketing and business development initiatives significantly impacting the business
6. Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
7. Proven ability to work cross functionally within a small organization and work independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment 8. Strong leadership skills and innovative thinking
8. Excellent communications skills
9. Strong analytical and project management skills
10. Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
Travel: This position may require light domestic and international travel #FindYourRoute
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent field 2. Prior start-up experience
Required Education and Experience
1. Experience with demand generations
2. Experience with driving interest in an enterprise market
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!